WASTE.CO CURRENTLY EMPLOYS OVER 70+ FULL-TIME STAFF MEMBERS. THE WELL-BEING OF OUR STAFF IS OF GREAT CONCERN AND WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN TO NEVER EXPLOIT ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT AND IT IS THEREFORE IMPORTANT THAT EACH MEMBER BE EMPLOYED IN COMPLIANCE WITH INDUSTRY RELEVANT LAWS AND STANDARDS. NO LABOUR BROKERS ARE USED.
OUR STAFF ARE EMPLOYED IN COMPLIANCE WITH:
Just as the well-being of our staff is important, training and educating them is also. Training and skills development occurs on an on-going basis and includes the following topics: SHEQ, collecting, analyzing and handling of waste, leadership and management development. The level of training is dependant on the level of risk involved.
As your trusted service provider and to maintain ourselves as being an industry leader we would like to commit ourselves, in line with industry standard requirements, to the following:
· Reduce your total waste cost through a recycling program where it is economically and environmentally beneficial
· Help you minimize waste and segregate different waste materials at source – appropriate to your business needs
· Ensure that a high proportion of your waste is diverted from landfill
· Enforce performance and best service
· Continually research and introduce new technologies
· Enhance your corporate responsibility
· To create awareness around recyclable waste
· Effectively create employment though empowerment
to involve local communities and businesses in preserving the environment by reducing, re-using and recycling waste materials, thus being socially responsible